The information provided below is a guide to help you measure the size of your splashback accurately, to ensure it is manufactured to the correct sizes and fits perfectly during the installation.
Norwich Glass Company will not accept liability for any errors caused by inaccurate measurements that you provide us.
- Measure accurately and double check your size
- Provide measurements in millimetres (mm)
- Leave a gap of 2-3mm between the edge of an adjoining surface
- Remember that the bottom edge of the splashback must sit on a solid edge and not be left unsupported
- Provide as much information as possible – drawings, plans, photographs of the area, with clear and accurate measurements
Socket cut outs – when providing measurements for socket cut outs, please mark the sockets on your drawing and measure to the centre of each socket and mark the distance from the edge clearly – please see illustration for guidance. Our manufacturing calculations use standard single and double socket measurements. If you think you have unusual sized sockets, please provide further information or give us a call to discuss your options.